Did you disable the old repo and remove the old install? It looks like you have a mixed install of Ubuntu Gis and the QGIS install

On 05/13/2016 06:03 PM, Filipe Dias wrote:
Thanks Randal. Unfortunately now I have a different problem...Any ideas?

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

python-qgis : Depends: python-qgis-common (= 1:2.14.2+20trusty) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: python-qscintilla2 but it is not installable
               Depends: python-pyspatialite but it is not installable
Depends: libqgispython2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed Depends: libqgis-analysis2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed Depends: libqgis-core2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed Depends: libqgis-gui2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed Depends: libqgis-networkanalysis2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed Depends: libqgis-server2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed
               Recommends: liblwgeom-dev but it is not installable
 qgis : Depends: libgdal1h (>= 1.8.0) but it is not installable
        Depends: libgeos-c1 (>= 3.4.2) but it is not installable
Depends: libqgis-analysis2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-app2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-core2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-gui2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqgis-networkanalysis2.14.2 but it is not going to be installed Depends: qgis-providers (= 1:2.14.2+20trusty) but it is not going to be installed Depends: qgis-common (= 1:2.14.2+20trusty) but it is not going to be installed
        Recommends: qgis-plugin-grass but it is not going to be installed
Recommends: qgis-provider-grass but it is not going to be installed
        Recommends: qgis-plugin-globe but it is not going to be installed