Hi All;
I am thinking about getting IT to install PostgreSQL on our server and
start moving our GIS Data over to the post database. My concern is backup;
we currently backup the whole server onto, what are called "tapes" but I am
sure they are not cassettes or the like, anyway twice a day the whole
server is copied so we can go back to previous versions of a file or folder
to; roll back, restore, or recover. With this in place do I need to setup a
separate backup or replication service on the postgre database? Could I
just "roll back" using a later server version?
Well.... I guess this is more of a postgre question and not so much a QGIS
one; but I am going to put this out there anyway and if no one can answer I
will find another spot.
Thanks
Tyler