Hi

I have a field in a PostGIS table for which I would only like the user to be
able to select a pre-defined value.

Along with my table, I have created a separate PostGIS table listing out those
values that I would like the user to be able to select. I filled out the
options within the value relation widget for my layer, but have found that when
I bring my table back into my project after saving it, I am unable to see any
options in the drop down menu it shows (I saved my style when I set the value
relation widget properties).

The error I get is regarding permission denied for the sequence (as I have a
primary key field in my main table, although I have made sure the user has all
access).

Just wondering what possible issues I might be having? Do I need my non spatial
table in the project as well? I can provide any further information as required.

Thanks, Chris