Hi,
The easiest way for now is to simply save the layer in the other CRS ( "save
as" and reproject the file) so that both have the same CRS.  Then, you
don't need to use OTF.
Ultimately, a fix for OTF would be best but I believe, complicated from what I
have read as this relies, If I understand correctly, on libraries external to
QGIS.
Nicolas
On Jul 18, 2016 00:58, "Brent Wood-2 [via OSGeo.org]"