From: Qgis-user [mailto:qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Grant
Boxer
Sent: Thursday, 21 July 2016 5:40 PM
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] QGIS Crash Message

Why do I get a crash - mini-dump message when exiting QGIS 2.16?
[cid:image001.png@01D1E3F7.4CCAEE50]

Grant Boxer
Perth, Western Australia

This email is intended for the named recipient only.  The information it
contains may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient you must
not reproduce or distribute any part of this email, disclose its contents to
any other party or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received
this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the
message.