From: Martin Bain
Sent: Friday, 22 July 2016 9:01 AM
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [Qgis-user] QGIS Crash Message

I also get a crash every time exiting 2.16.  (On Windows 7 32 bit, OSGeo
installer).

I deleted the .qgis2 folder from C:\Users\<username> but still got a crash on
every exit, also tried running the OSGeo installer and selecting "Reinstall"
for every item, currently using 2.14.3

Nice to know (sort of) that I'm not the only one.

Cheers,
Martin