I'm working on it.  I'm doing a major update of tools and dependencies, and
also packing and cleaning for a move, so it's going a bit slow.  It's mostly
done.

> On Jul 23, 2016, at 1:31 PM, Robin Wilson <ro...@rtwilson.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Are QGIS builds for OS X available yet? As far as I can tell the link on the
> website just shows 2.14 for download. It's been a little while since release
> now (and QGIS itself is reminding me to upgrade now!), so I wonder if I'm
> looking in the wrong place?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Robin

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if you ARE
a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm 50,000 times more
intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy