Hello List Members,

Greetings from Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia.

I have recently started using QGIS as a teaching tool for providing hands-on GIS skills to my undergraduate students in my introductory GIS courses at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ).

I am interested to contact with members (possibly academics of other educational institutions) around the world who are using QGIS software as a teaching tool in their GIS or GIS related course/s.

Would there be a list of members (and their affiliation) currently using QGIS software in their teaching? If there is, please direct me to the list. If not, please suggest me on how I could possibly contact other similar users.

Thank you.

Regards

*---*

*Badri B. Basnet*

School of Civil Engineering & Surveying

Faculty of Health, Engineering & Science,

The University of Southern Queensland

West Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350

Phone: +61 7 46312537

Fax: +61 7 46312526