Hi,
I cannot answer your question directly but u can offer my grain of salt.
Generally, the correct version of numpy should be Installed with Qgis.
 However, if you have an other version of Python installed on your machine
(like Anaconda), the plugins and Qgis could look at that if the Linux
environment considers that second install as the main default Python
package.  Make sure this is not an environment variable thing.
As this is Linux, I have limited experience with this problem but I have seen
it in Windows.
Hope this help!
Nicolas
On Aug 8, 2016 3:34 AM, "h [via OSGeo.org]"