Today just seems to be full of issues...
I have a filegeodatabase featureclass of lines I brought into QGIS, I
extracted the water mains (wmain) and water laterals (wlat) to 2 shape
files. I am trying to bring them into spatilite to perform some functions
but for some reason the wmain table gives me an "Import Successful" but
when I add it to my map there is no geometry. The records are all there and
the "geom" field is present but QGIS doesn't seem to want to draw it.
I imported it the exact same way as I did with the wlat and they come from
the same dataset. I used v.clean to remove unnecessary verities, null
geometry, duplicates, but still no water mains in my map.
Qgis-user mailing list
List info: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user