Hi List,

I am having run with the print composer :-(

If I work on the main qgus window and create a map image the way that I want
it, then open a print composer and drag an image of the map on to the print
compose. It looks rather nice. Then I discover that I have left off some vital
feature, I go and edit the main map, but the print composer ignores the change.
I have to remove the map image from the print composer and re add it.

Is there any way I can just get the composer to reload/refresh the image on the
composer to match the main image on the qgis window with out having to readd it
?

Dave.