Hi,
Could it be EPSG 2163?

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/113980/custom-projection-problem-with-proj-4

Use a background to see if that's it.  You can use the open layer plugin. Be
careful, that plugin will change the project CRS.  You can change it back or
you can make sure "crs on the fly " is activated.

If that is not it.  Right click on the layer and redefine the layer CRS, then
zoom to extent.

Nicolas

Envoyé de mon iPad