Good Morning,

I have a problem with QGIS long. Use mac. I have a lot of time and I worked perfectly, from one day to another every time you try to open the properties of a layer hangs and I have to close it, I can not change the properties of the layers. It's annoying. I happened with the old version 2.14 and yesterday install the new version 2.16 and I still have the same problem. The problem is something that I have in the pc that causes a problem generated in the installation. I have installed the kingchaos version and another. I do not know what to do.

Como puedo entrar a lo que es el foro. No encuentro la dirección?

Un saludo y gracias