Hello;
I need some database options; I tried PostgreSQL, HSQL, SQLite/Spatialitem,
Access (mdb/accdb) and what I get is either it works well with QGIS and
doesn't work well at all with LibreBase or vice versa, with the exception
of PostgeSQL which works well with both but I don't have a server to run it
on. Are there any other databases that you can suggest? With no server at
the moment I would like something that exists in a file in the same way;
SQLite, Access, or file geodatabases do, but also compatible with QGIS and
LibreBase.
Thanks;
Tyler