Hi Andreas,

Some time ago, I wrote a text (in the QGIS portuguese user group blog)
about the use of coordinate transformations and NTv2 grids in QGIS. It's in
portuguese, but maybe google translator can help you get the idea. I hope
it helps.

https://translate.google.pt/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-PT&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.qgis.pt%2Fblog%2F2014%2F07%2F13%2Ftransformacao-de-coordenadas-e-utilizacao-das-grelhas-ntv2-no-qgis%2F&edit-text=&act=url

Best regards,
Pedro Venâncio