Dear all,

Working with the wonderful Processing  Modeler of QGis 2.18, I found two
strange errors.

1)      On an normal intersect request, the SAGA Difference tool worked
perfectly, while the QGis Difference resulted in an error: "Error executing
algorithm Difference global name 'QgsWKBTypes' is not defined"

2)      Also I found that a QGis Select by location with the Within condition
checked, results in 0 selections, whereas the v.select (Selects features from
vector map (A) by features from other vector map (B)) with a Within setting,
produces the - tested - correct selection of 1.

Does anybody else has the same experience with those tools?

Kind regards,

Pim Verver