Dear all,

I have a shape file with a field called “type”.  In the “type”  field I
have 4 kinds of samples ( 19 records).

See in the attachment.

The 4 samples are: normal fault, inverse fault, overthrust, syncline.

I would like to create a buffer with different distance for each sample
(the best it would be to obtain a shape with 5 different buffer distances).

For example  the buffer distance for the sample “ normal fault” is 30 m,
for the “inverse fault “ is 20 m, for the “overthrust” is 50 m and for the
“syncline” is 20 m.

How I can do this kind of buffer??

Thanks A.L.

--
Dr. Hydrogeologist
AZZURRA LENTINI

*n'imprimez ce mail qu'en cas d'absolue nécessité*