Hi,

There are many options.  I sometimes use the point sampling tool (with a rater
having class data) and then export to excel or libreoffice and do a cross
tabulation.  Some option are available directly in qgis.  Be aware that most
plugins that deal with zonal statistics may  will not work if you have multi
polygons.

Nicolas

http://www.qgistutorials.com/fr/docs/sampling_raster_data.html

https://conservationecology.wordpress.com/tag/zonal-statistics/