Hi
I need some help. I used RGB composite (SAGA & GRASS) without problems with
an older version of QGIS (2.0?). Now I am using QGIS 2.18 Las Palmas and
the whole thing does not work. I get a gray image. I also produced a RGB
composite in SAGA (OK) and exported it to Geo TIFF. When I import it to
QGIS it is gray again. In the (fast) scroll window I noticed the words
ERROR but could not read the whole line, it seems to be a DLL. Can anybody
help me and tell me what is wrong or how to slow up the scroll so that I
can read the error(s).

NVIZ calculates something and after the scroll window closes nothing
appears.

Many thanks
Regards
Strumbi