From: Qgis-user [qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] on behalf of Grant Boxer
[box...@iinet.net.au]
Sent: 11 December 2016 07:05
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [Qgis-user] Lat/Long Grids

Is there a way to draw a geographic grid with degrees-min with exact minutes? I
don’t seem to be able to find the option to specify the degrees-minutes option
when displaying coordinates in the map composer. I get decimal degrees-minutes
with odd decimal grid values (e.g. 16deg 42.7’ for example). The interval is
only displayed in decimal degrees. Is there an option to specify the minute
value?

Grant Boxer
Consultant Geologist (FAIG R.P. Geo)
Perth, Western Australia