From: Grant Boxer [box...@iinet.net.au]
Sent: 11 December 2016 09:50
To: Lene Fischer
Subject: RE: [Qgis-user] Lat/Long Grids
Hi Lene,

I have played around with these settings but my problem is getting QGIS to plot
a grid with a specific value (say 123 deg 42 min for example), not as an
automatic selection (123 deg 42.7 min) based on the interval (which is in
decimal degrees). Ideally what I need it to do is to plot the grid at a
specific minute spacing, not a decimal degree spacing.

Hope that makes sense!

Cheers Grant