Hi,

With this Randal's question, I've found something that can be a bug. When I
import the DWG, I can edit the layers created in the geopackage. Then, if I
save the group as Layer Definition File (to preserve the style and
symbology), close QGIS, and then add the QLR with Layer -> Add from Layer
Definition File..., the edit mode (Toggle Editing button) is disabled.

Anyone confirm?

I've tested the same process (save and open as Layer Definition File) with
other layers, and the edit mode works ok.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Pedro Venâncio