Hi List,
  I came across this getCapabilities document:
http://osgis2.csi.it/qgs/gsareprot/monit_habitat_22?version=2.0.2&request=GetCapabilities&service=wfs

The URL suggests it's a QGIS Server. There are two significant problems with the response:

a) The service requested was WFS, but it has provided a WMS capabilities doc. If it can't serve WFS it should be responding with a ServiceException.

b) The version within the capabilities doc itself is claiming to be 2.0.2, but of course WMS only goes to 1.3.0. I suspect it's using the version parameter as passed in from the URL.

I don't have any experience with QGIS Server, so maybe someone on this list wants to confirm if these problems happen with a known, current QGIS server.

Cheers,
Jonathan