Hi Jonathan,

I found what looks like their official page for that service (see bottom): http://gis.csi.it/parchi/piani.htm And they correctly just point to the WMS base url as: http://osgis2.csi.it/qgs/gsareprot/monit_habitat_22?

Where did you see that (incorrect) link listed?

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

On 2017-01-19 4:16 PM, Jonathan Moules wrote:
Hi List,
  I came across this getCapabilities document:
http://osgis2.csi.it/qgs/gsareprot/monit_habitat_22?version=2.0.2&request=GetCapabilities&service=wfs

The URL suggests it's a QGIS Server. There are two significant problems
with the response:

a) The service requested was WFS, but it has provided a WMS capabilities
doc. If it can't serve WFS it should be responding with a ServiceException.

b) The version within the capabilities doc itself is claiming to be
2.0.2, but of course WMS only goes to 1.3.0.  I suspect it's using the
version parameter as passed in from the URL.

I don't have any experience with QGIS Server, so maybe someone on this
list wants to confirm if these problems happen with a known, current
QGIS server.

Cheers,
Jonathan