Hello,

I'm attempting to draw lines parallel to existing property lines but in another layer.

It looks like there are tools (more than one) in Advanced digitizing but no instructions on their use.

I've muddled through wasting no end of time with no consistent results. At one point a new layer was spontaneously created! I get weird lines unrelated to the parallel concept but they are not listed in the attribute table of the new layer! Can't detect any behaviour patterns here.

Is there a logical sequence of events for this?

            Thanks very much . . . .

Cheers . . . . . Springfield Harrison