I had a presesentation about this some years ago on INTERGEO fair. It was about
nautic maps and how to use them with a compass (sailing from Europe to America).

I am from Germany, our "Norths" are identical, but on a trip from South to
North America with a compass only would make lots of trouble.

Thanks for your ideas in this topic :)

--
Von einem iPhone gesendet und wird daher Fehler enthalten…