Am 06.08.2017 um 12:41 schrieb Erik Josefsson:
On 06/08/17 11:07, Erik Josefsson wrote:
I'm still puzzled how I can tell ogr2ogr to convert the coordinates
themselves along with the conversion of the CRS (e.g. from EPSG:3008 to
EPSG:3006).

As far as I can tell, I can do this manually by opening a shapefile in
QGIS, right-click on it in the 'Layers Panel' and then 'Save as..' with
a CRS of my choice.

Below is the output of ogrinfo on the same shape file (with EPSG:3008)
saved as EPSG:4326 and EPSG:3021.

Both CRS and coordinate values are transformed.

How can I automate this procedure? Do I need another tool than org2org?

No, QGIS is doing nothing else than ogr2ogr, but you have written into a new file.

HTH,
André Joost