Georeferenced work won't write to file

Cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong.  My georeferenced work on a raster
file contains 7 points in the GCP table.  The pixel/Easting/Northings
calculated with no trouble and filled the table.  The data points with
labels show up on the raster display.  Using Thin Plate Spline, which was
the only transform type that has worked for me before.  Resampling method
Nearest Neighbor.  Target SRS: (Kansas South)  Everything sets up, but after
clicking OK the modified.TIF file doesn't show up anywhere on the disk
drive.

Frustrated in Denver