Hi,

2018-03-02 10:42 GMT+01:00 Tobias Wendorff <tobias.wendo...@tu-dortmund.de>:

> Am Fr, 2.03.2018, 10:24 schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde:
> > not sure you found it yourself, but in a saved project, go to Project
> > Properties | General. There you can define either one of A LOT
> > ellipsoid's OR choose None/Planimetric, and choose which unit to use.
>
> Thanks a lot ;) I really have to place a Post-It on my TFT to
> remember "Project Properties".
>
> But there seems to be a bug then. When you press "configuration" in
> "Measure", you're put to QGIS general properties... this should be
> "Project Properties" - shouldn't it?
>
> This was also raised in the issue report at
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/15435

Regards,
H.

> > Does this answer your question?
>
> 90% yes, but the other 10% for own measurement specifications have
> to be implemented by source/plugin, I think ;)
>
> _______________________________________________
> Qgis-user mailing list
> Qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
> List info: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user
>
_______________________________________________
Qgis-user mailing list
Qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
List info: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user
Unsubscribe: https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user

Reply via email to