Thanks.  I am using the Flatpak ver 3.10.12 out of the LM
Software Manager.  I've been using it for quite a while and
it works great.  The problem is, my Update Manager keeps
upgrading QGIS (most recently to 3.16), but I cannot find
it or run it.  You can read the details here:
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=335784

Synaptic package manager says I have 3.16 installed:
http://www.mflan.com/temp/synaptic.jpg
but I have looked hard and can't find it.
'sudo apt-get purge QGIS' does not get rid of 3.16.
Software Manager says I have 3.10 Flatpak installed, but
not the regular 3.16.1+28bionic that is also listed in
the Software Manager.  If I try to install 3.16.1+28bionic
it fails immediately on package dependency problems.

So my system keeps updating, but I am left with only 3.10 to run.

Perhaps Flatpak 3.16 will come along eventually.  Or maybe
I will uninstall 3.16 from Synaptic package manager and then
try to reinstall 3.16 from Software Manager or from the
QGIS website.

If I did the Flatpak on this site
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#flatpak
what version would I get?