Dear Markus, Andreas, and dear list,

yesterday evening I saw Markus post, and planned to send a reply this morning
because it was worth a second thought.

I can understand Markus feelings, but I am, like the others, more on Andreas'
side of opinion. I want to thank Markus for your courage to bring this topic to
a discussion. It needs courage, and I appreciate both of your posts very much.

Wishing peace for Ukraina, and a just and good peace at that.

Greetings from Japan,
Maria