From: QGIS-User <qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Byron Veilleux
via QGIS-User <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2024 1:29:23 AM
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Qgis-user] Digitizing annoyance

When I am digitizing simple contours, I am finding that after editing and
saving the layer, I end up with duplicate contours, one of which I must delete
or the labels look silly.  Any idea why this might be happening?

Is there a way to edit an attribute table,  I want to change or delete a few
points or labels without having to do it in the csv file

Byron Veilleux, MSc. P.Geo
Conjugate Geologic Services Limited
Calgary, Alberta Canada
by...@conjugategeo.com<mailto:by...@conjugategeo.com>