Hi,
I have several tables with the same fields, same grid information, but
different field data for each one (information from different providers, let's
say).
Particularly, I have a field with 0 and 1 which represent if each provider
have, or not have coverage in that area.
I want to compare the values of each table to set "1" if at least one of the
providers have coverage in each area, or "0" if None of them have it, so I used
the field calculator and the expression builder with this sql statement:
if( 'H3centr_h9_cobcubierto'  = 1 OR 'H3centr_h9_cobcubierto' = 1
OR'H3centroides_h9_cobGT3D cubierto' = 1 OR'H3centroides_h9_cob_cubierto'  =
'1' OR'H3centr_h9_cob_cubierto' = '1' OR'H3cent_cob_cubierto'  = '1'
OR"H3centrR9_Tc3D_cubierto"  ='1', 1, 0)
The problem is that apparently it is considering only the last field in double
quotes (which is in the same table that the new column where I want to fill the
data), and the other fields apparently are beign ignored.
I would guest that it would be better to specify the table and field where each
data will be taken ( like  if( 'Table1.H3centr_h9_cobcubierto'  = 1 OR
'Table2.H3centr_h9_cobcubierto' = 1 OR... etc.)but when I make double click
over each layer field, QGIS writes it that way, so I asume it is correct.
So, if someone have an idea on how I can make it work, I would greatly
appreciate any suggestion.Thanks,
Guillermo.

Guillermo Parra Montealegre e-mail: meminp...@yahoo.com