get_feature(layer, attribute, value)

This returns a feature. You can then wrap this in attributes() to return a
dictionary of attribute names and  values.

You then add ['attributename'] on end to return value.

So for each table
something like

attributes(get_feature('table1', 'common-id-name',
"common-id-name"))['H3centr-h9...']

Does this make sense

⁣Oisin

Get BlueMail for Android ​