Hello,
I am trying to digitise a series of old gold lease "portion plans" produced in
the 1880s in Australia by a mining surveyor using a compass and chain. The data
for each gold lease includes a table of  1) compass bearings in degrees and 2)
distance measurements in links (0.2 m) for each vertex of the lease polygon
(mostly a rectangle or trapezoid but sometimes more complex).
The Advance Digitizing Tools would seem to be ideal for this data except for
the angle measure (a) which I can't input as a compass bearing (0-360 deg). The
current settings with 90 deg E as the zero makes conversion of compass bearings
very tedious.
Is it possible to change the angle variable (a) to a compass bearing?
Regards,
Phil Ryan