Hi

after my mail of yesterday, I've tried to modified world file to translate my
little raster map which is house plan.

I see that my problem come from the two last parameters of world file generate
by qgis. they are not bigger enough to stock lambert II exentend translation
and notabily the false northing of 2 200 000 meters (and even false east of 600
000 meters prohibite to use decimals).

I am just able to see that but I think it will be very useful for french users
that the developper(s) of georeferencer could modify the déclaration of these
variables to have perhaps two decimals (2 200 000.00 meters).

Protégez vos enfants des dangers d'Internet en installant Sécurité Enfants, le
contrôle parental d'Alice.
http://www.aliceadsl.fr/securitepc/default_copa.asp