Hi list,
I am using a preview version of 0.8 and I noticed with great pleasure that I am able to load v.external-Layers (layers which were created inside of GRASS using the v.external-command) into QGIS!
However, only point- and line-layers can be loaded. Not polygon layers.
Therefore, I would am curious, whether the stable version of 0.8 allows this or not. It would be great, if sombody could perform a test on this.

Best regards,
Wolfgang
--

        *Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm