Guys,

I haven't had any problems posting to this list. In fact, I usually see my postings within a few minutes. I would suspect that you are all hitting issues with different providers/routings and not so much with the list. I saw the discussion about providers blocking common spam sources which is a very common practice (unfortunately but needed for now).

Jim
My mail provider (GMX.de) automatically screens every mail and gives you the
possibility to decide what to do with a mail, recognized as being spam.
I chose to have them sent to me as "suspected of being spam".
Quite regularly postings in this group arrive here with just that "suspicion".
May be that other providers just delete those mails because their filters
are very sharp or so?!
Wolfgang