On 29 May 2004 at 10:42, Dilwyn Jones wrote:

> Either QPC or Word behaves fine with any other application, both together
> won't on this machine for whatever reason.

I sometimes (rarely) have the same  problem, but it is Word that crawls.
Closing all other applications (including QPC) doesn't have any effect at
that stage. Closing Word & reopening it again will get rid of the problem for
me, whatever the other programs running in the machine.

Note: I always run QPC in full screen mode and switch out of it with ALT TAB.
I've set it configured to have a minimal priority when in the background.

How have you configured QPC for foreground priority?

Wolfgang