On  Thu, 23 Sep 2004 at 00:44:42, James Hunkins wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>Nice little (and very true) analogy!
You got the short version!  It took me all night to solve the problem,
because I had volunteered the car for a choir trip to France.  This was
Friday and the last rehearsal was on the Sunday.  I had to make the
decision on the car before then!

>Thanks for the wishes - thanks to all the pieces that Marcel and others
>have put together in SMSQ/E along with some great color help it will be
>even better.  Just wish I had the time to get everything into it and
>out the door.  But will keep pushing.
>
>It is worth it when I am running it on my 23" Cinema display, where QPC
>and QDT are in their glorious 1920x1200 pixels :)
I have seen Jim's TV system. Not only does he have this enormous flat
panel display, but there seem to be hundreds of speakers all around the
room.
I wonder what his neighbours think (8-)#

Tony

--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk