Rich Mellor wrote:
> David Batty and Sector Software are still around - see:
>
> _http://www.sectorsoftware.demon.co.uk/address.htm_
> (http://www.sectorsoftware.demon.co.uk/address.htm)
>
> email address:
> _accordion AT  sectorsoftware.demon.co.uk_
> (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
> --
Which reminds me, David Batty came to a Quanta meeting at Manchester last year. He
took a QL EMulators CD off me, and he was also interested int he source code for Turbo
which he can get from John Sadler's website. We were stood outside talking about old
times (he used to sell some of my software many years ago), and as he opened the boot
of his car, what did I see in there...Accordions. Apparently he's quite into them!