> > > One further thought inspired by a private email. How do we do feedback?
> > I can bring a digital camera if that is of any use.
> >

> Pictures will be no problem as several people will have cameras including
> me. I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in writing about
> various items. Even if I am unable to set up a feedback website, I'm sure
> QL-Today would appreciate the material.
Most certainly. As I'm not attending myself, I asked Jochen to try to arrange
something with someone he knew would be attending. A major event like QL2004 deserves
coverage since only a small percentage of QLers attend shows, so the only contact much
of the readership have with these events is via our reports.

I anyone is prepared to write a bit about the event for us, please do let Jochen or
myself know.

Dilwyn Jones
dilwyn DOT jones AT tesco DOT net
or