Hi Wolfgang,

On Oct 1, 2004, at 3:50 AM, Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
Just for a futher clarification - do I understand you correctly, Jim, that you want the
following:

exec a program(program B) from another one (program A), and have that other
one(B) always stay on top of the first one (A).?

Exactly.

Like, for example, use the QPAC2 files menu to launch an application, and make sure
that the window thereof is never covered by QPAC2's files menu later on?

Yes. But you might take a look at the email I just sent to Jerome here - it gives a couple of good examples where I need this behavior.

jim