Thanks to all that have replied to my question. It looks like I can safely assume that PERFECTION is buried in history....
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Perfection

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hello.. Does anyone know if the old Digital Precision program PERFECTION was
ever finished being updated for smsq/e? I believe Mark Knight was working on
it a couple of years ago, and according to QLToday (back then) it was close
to release. I believe Mark left the QL scene shortly after that article was
published, but was the work ever completed or more to the point - released?
Brian K.

I use Perfection with SMSQE (v3.07) and it works well. However I had to alter
my version because at one point the register D1 no longer contained what the
authors expected. I reported this alteration in QL Today some time ago. I also
told Dave Gilham about this error but AFIK he has not changed Perfection
(yet).

George