In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Brian Kemmett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Darren, Just for the record, I also purchased Perfection (v3.10) from DP when it was released, and I still use it quite heavily. It is easy to use and fast. I have got very used to it, but with a high resolution display it isn't as it should be.. That is why I made my enquiry about its availability at the start of all this. I followed the snippets Mark Knight was printing in QLToday about the upgrade he was doing on perfection, and how it was almost ready, and then ...... nothing!

Well ... that coincided with the release of the iMAC machines by Apple.

So Mark went off programming in that environment ... initially on a friends borrowed machine. As he personally owned a couple of earlier Apple machines.

People need to earn a living ... and life is complex ... :-)

--
Malcolm Cadman