Hi again,

We would like that it was in April 16 or a date near to this one, because it is the exact date of the celebration of 20 anniversary of the QL MGE, and, curiously, it is the third anniversary of our web of spanish resources, but we think that it's better, and more profitable, to meet other users of computers retro, It is for this that we have chosen a meeting called "MadriSX and Retro", a meeting that started by belonging exclusively to users of MSX, and now is for the whole retro-scene in Spain.

I have said " more profitable " for several motives, but mainly because the QL scene in Spain is very small, but we are very integrated by Spectrum's community, which starts knowing "now" this machine, and the collectors scene.that it is valuing at the moment to incorporate QLs to its collection.
Indeed.

Do you remember that of "The rain in Spain..." :)
Well. May is a generally a rainy month in Madrid, but the temperature is very pleasant.
I'm going to make the necessary preparations and to contact with spanish users to communicate your decision if finally stays interested in coming in May.

Roy is not available mid-May, therefore I wrote end of May or (whole of) June. I am happy with any date in May or June. If you say May is too rainy, why not go for June. That seems to suit Tony Firshman as well, from what I just read.

I will be able to give more information in December.
Fine.

There are several things to consider:
1.- As I already said, we are few users of QL and we will be with more people of other retro-systems.
Not a problem - we see from our address list that there are not
very many QLers in Spain. We'd still like to come and meet the ones
we've only communicated to via email or letter.

2.- Our level of English is terrible, that I hope that we pruned to understand to us, although with difficulty.
Well, we've been to other countries too (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, France, Italy)... where English is not the main language, so I'm
sure we will be able to communicate somehow.
In Italy, for example, some QLers help in offering great translation
services (... great Italian shows, we had in the past!).

3.- And what is worse, our knowledge on QL are those of anyone in 1991. It is necessary to consider that there are been long time far from the international QL scene.
Even better: more to see for them :-)

We know the language of the Indians in the far west films, and always the resorted phrase of "I Tarzan, You Jane" :)
... that's a good start :-)

And just as a thought: as the QL seems to be a minor part of the
meeting and in case it cannot be moved (we really can't expect it
to happen, after all) - how about having "just" a QL meeting in
Madrid some months later (June) organised by you?

Cheers   Jochen