I just filled out the form from the Quanta link and it responded 'Thanking' me for my submission.

jim

On Nov 24, 2004, at 2:44 PM, Dilwyn Jones wrote:

Tony, just had a go at the feedback form. Here is some feedback:

Minor typos:

"an Romdisq"
"French one" - was a Datel interface
"QEPII" should be QEPIII (at least the one Ron Dunnett sold was
QEPIII)
"an QControl"
"interest doing in software development"

Other things:
Is there a "thank you" or redirection page, as this is usually normal
with submitted forms. I got none, I therefore didn't know if the form
I submitted actually got to you or not. I didn't spot a Reset button,
I made a bit of a pig's ear of it the first time and would have liked
a facility to quickly clear out all the selections and start again.

Other than that, well done! I remember how long it took me to get
something similar going for my employer a few months ago!