Phoebus Dokos writes:

> That should teach Dilwyn not to use Outlook ;-)
> Thunderbird isn't that bad and resembles OE very much btw...
> (I wouldn't call it the best mailer of course... but compared to OE it is
> light years ahead :-)

Ive been studying Thunderbird (what a daft name!) these past few weeks, but
am not ready to go online with it yet. It is more advanced than Lookout in
many respects, but it has a few annoying niggles too, so Im not quite ready
to deploy. But one man's niggles are another's features, so dont let that
stop you from checking this program out, all you (other) Lookout users!
Youll feel right at home with it.

Per