ÎÎÎ Mon, 06 Dec 2004 07:50:29 +0000,Î(Î) Jeremy Taffel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

I've got both those buttons!
Buttons! 0.4.7 <https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=thunderbird&id=106&vid=122> By chuonthis <https://update.mozilla.org/extensions/authorprofiles.php?application=thunderbird&id=67> Adds buttons to the Thunderbird toolbars such as Next! and Previous! buttons for navigating through all messages instead of just unread ones.

One of the advantages of Thunderbird is that there are dozens of extensions available. You can customise it to have the features you want, instead of being lumbered with them whether you want them or not. other features I like are the built in spam filtering. Also, even when outlook appears to be configured for other alphabets, the use of those characters in the titles and sent fields, results in hieroglyphics in the inbox view. Not so Thunderbird which seems to handle it all fine.

Thunderbird cannot handle however a lot of emails... for example on my Opera M2 I have more than 32000 emails... When I tried to import them in Thunderbird... well.... let me say that it didn't go well with it :-)

Phoebus