I am still trying to figure out why QDT (At least the beta version I have) hangs the machine as what I thought it was (see private message that I sent a couple of days ago) wasn't the case.

Believe me, the Beta version you have is so old, I can give you a whole list of reasons why it would crash your machine (and can't figure out why it worked so well for others). There have been many, many changes since then. I would definitely throw that version in the trash.

But you will see as soon as you get your hands on it (at least I hope so) :)

Oh I will get it :-) You know that already don't you?

Yes, I certainly would expect so. By the way, the little gift that I promised for you in QDT will not be in the first release but it will show up sometime during this next year (love to keep you on the edge!).

jim